Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lots Going On Here!

Addison loves her boppy! And so do we! This multi-use pillow is one of the best inventions ever created =)
Just a morning snuggle with my sweet Addison! I love her SO much!
Posing on an aisle at Homegoods (the best store in VA) on my birthday outing with my precious mama! Addie is just watching her surroundings. She is such a great baby!
I love when my Kenny plays with Addie during her wake-time. It is absolutely priceless & makes me love him even more (if that's even possible. hehe)
Addie in her stroller just taking a snooze while mom & I eat at Panera.
I sure to love my mama! We were just maxin' & relaxin' after having a birthday cupcake & vanilla bean ice-cream. We are very full & happy girls!
Ooo! I love when Addison makes the "O" shape with her sweet little lips. hehe. I just wish I could know what's going on in that noggin' of hers. I guess I will know soon enough! hehe.
This baby girl has the hardest time keeping her eyes open after she gets a full feeding. She is one snoozy little dollbaby!
Hummm...I thought the expression goes, "like mother, like daughter." haha. But...definitely not in this picture! haha. This is probably one of my favorites!
Mom wanted as much time with Addison as possible. She even volunteered to change the extremely super stinky, o-so-yucky diapers. hehe. Thank you, mom! We are VERY grateful!
My husband makes me laugh so hard! For my 28th birthday, he showered me with ultra hilarious cards! haha. I definitely got an enormous ab workout from all the laughter!
My sweet friends at a fun-filled baby shower celebrating Marquet and baby Alex! We played games, socialized, and ate great food---all the good stuff! hehe. I love these girls!
My fabulous friend Tori, my mom, Addie, & I spent the day together at a gorgeous area in Arlington called Shirlington. We had an incredible time going for a walk in the fall-feeling like weather and eating at a scrumptious restaurant. I love this picture of Tori & Addie! It looks like my baby girl is mimicking Tori's face! haha. It completely makes me giggle!
Addison is 100% fascinated with a light fixture we have in our dining room area. haha. She just can't seem to get enough of the awe-inspiring light! haha.
One of my favorites! haha. Addison is reaching up for her daddy's face! So sweet! I can tell my hubby is already wrapped around that sweet pinky finger.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, these are some mighty fine pictures of Miss Addie. You got some mighty fine pictures of MY baby too,(Kenny) thanks. I guess he will be "my baby" if he lives to be 100. Lisa was always so generous to share him with us, and never complained when we corrected him. She would explain to him that we did it because we loved him so much. But he was always such a good child that very litle correction was needed. But he did receive a lot of Bible stories, Bible instruction and Bible classes at church, and a WHOLE lot of love and hugs. I am running out of room, will close for now. Take care and may God bless all three of you each day. Love Mamaw and Papaw White.

    ReplyDelete