Thursday, October 29, 2009

God is Good!









I am constantly amazed by our Lord. I do not know why I ever doubt his provisions, but He always meets our needs no matter how gloomy a situation looks at the time. Kenny & I are just thanking God for who He is in our lives & what He is teaching us during this season.
Also, I have a huge praise! I received my work schedule yesterday morning. I start next week & will work Tues. & Thurs. in the afternoon, some Saturdays, and have the potential opportunity to work from home on Mondays! YAY! I am so excited! I will be able to be home with Addison the majority of the time! What a blessing =)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your mama while she is up there!!! I know she is enjoying the time she is spending with ya'll cause every time I call she says she'll call me back cause she wants to spend time with one of you...mostly Addie... understandable! Please make sure she gets on the plane to come back "home" for a couple days at least okay :)
    Looking forward to seeing ya soon and hope everything keeps getting beter and better.
    Love ya Lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... I found your blog! Hurray! Question for you: if Jessica is keeping Addie on Tuesdays, who is keeping her on Thursdays? and Saturdays? I want to know. Give me all the details. :)

    ReplyDelete