
This day was extremely chilly for a D.C. October... in the 40s (crazy, I know!) Our little Addie was all snuggled, bundled, & comfy cozy in her crib!

Last Sunday, it was absolutely gorgeous! In the 70s & fairly sunny. Kenny & I went walking by the Old Town Harbor, while our baby girl took a nap in her stroller.

Addison just had a warm bath & was waiting patiently for her diaper to be changed. hehe. Kenny & I get so tickled when she first gets out of the bath b/c she has what we lovingly call, "monkey hair." haha.

Kenny & I were unbelievably thankful that Anne, Brian, & the kiddos came to visit this past week! This was the first meeting of Anne & Addie. hehe. Absolutely priceless! I know she is going to adore her Aunt Anne...just like I do =)

Addison is intently listening to her Uncle Brian.

I have to say that this is one of my favorite onesies. hehe.

Just a picture of us girls. We were heading out to go gallavanting in an area of Alexandria called Kingstowne. The boys were enjoying their afternoon watching the much anticipated game between Ole Miss & Alabama. I have to say...being that I am a Mississippi State fan...it was extremely difficult to have this game playing in our household, however, they were our guests. hehe. Love you guys!

What a great picture of Anne, Brooke, & Addie!

Our little baby girl is highly entertaining! haha. Kenny & I find that we can watch her little facial expressions for hours.

O! I just want to kiss all over those skooshable cheeks! Addison was getting ready for a bath in her big girl tub =)

What a wonderful daddy! Addie is having some much-loved storytime.

Brooke is getting Addison up from her nap! So sweet!

Ben did such a great job holding Addison! Isn't this precious?!

Two of my very favorite people =) We all had gone out to eat at a yummy restaurant called Bugsy's (remember this place mom & doug?) It was SUCH fun as we filled our bellies with Italian goodness.

Addison looks like she might have a question. hehe. Kenny & I are definitely framing this one!

hehe! Six-week-old Addie Beth has started making all sorts of cooing sounds accompanied with huge smiles. I love when she smiles this big! I just can not get enough of them!

Daddy having a fun-filled conversation with his girl.

Just enjoying some time with our new addition =)

On the 2nd night the Hull family was here, we went out-on-the-town to a restaurant called Fuddruckers. We had such a good time! After eating, it was Addison's turn, and Anne thoroughly enjoyed being the one to give Addie her mommy's food =)

Our girl is such a snuggle bug.

Can you tell it's almost naptime?! Addison is completely zonked out after a full belly.

Addison looks like a big girl in this picture! Aww, it's going by so fast!
NICE
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures!!! It looks like the Hulls enjoyed there time with Addison and I know she enjoyed learning about them and if she is anything like her mama she went the extra mile to make sure they had a good time!!! Some of the photos you posted are priceless and I can't wait to see all that were taken by both you and the Hulls. You know that Callie and Scooter went throw B&B withdraws (Ben & Brooke) and they told Kathy that they did not give those guys Monday and Tuesday off from there playtime :)
ReplyDeleteDid Addie throw up on Bens shirt or did she just tell him not to wear those rags around her again cause she is trying to protect her image??? :)
And what is up with the picture of Anne feeding Addie... it looks like Brooke is not going to let Anne make any mistakes... good girl Brooke!!!
Hey we love y'all lots and glad y'all had the time together and looking forward to hearing about your upcoming adventures.
See ya soon, Grandpaw Doug