Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fave Family Portrait

While the Hulls were here, Anne took this picture of Kenny, Addie, & me. This is positively my favorite family picture & is now officially framed in Addison's room =) We have also framed several pictures of our sweet little girl around the house! Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi..this picture is so good!!! And the pictures of Miss Addie are bee-u-ti-full. She is really growing, and if you put her in any beauty contests she will take FIRST place. I am running a little behind time on reading the last postings. Marilyn shares her internet with me, and she has been using it for the last two weeks. I will have it until Monday. Marilyn and Terry have gone to Fayetteville, AR to take care of grandchildren while Terry's daughter and son in law go to Dallas. Hunter is 15 now, and he is staying with Mrs. Newell at night. Kenny, remember when you would stay with Granny in the afternoon after school, while Papaw and I were working? She loved you so much, almost as much as Papaw and I love you...We are looking forward to the time when we can see all three of you, and hold that precious baby. Take care and may God bless the three of you with an understanding of his greatness. We love you, Mamaw and Papaw

    ReplyDelete