Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Pictures of Our Doll!


After Addison's First Bath =)

Not a happy camper in the buff!


Awww! Getting clean for the first time!

Getting ready for bath-time with mommy & daddy

I love being a mom!


My two loves!

Our little burrito baby-snug as a bug!

Burp-time with daddy!

A very proud mimi & pappaw!









4 comments:

  1. Hii Kim, Kenny, & Addiaon!!
    This is Brandi, & i just wanted to say, that she is a pretty cute kid that you got. haha.
    God has blessed you & your family
    Well have fun with Addison. I'll talk to you later. Byee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Kim, Kenny, Addison, Doug, & Kathy,
    we saw the pictures of your new little girl. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. We know you will enjoy all the special experiences that you will have with her. I am so blessed to be a great grandma/grandpa. She is beautiful, keep sending us pictures. Love Great Nanny & Papaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a beautiful little girl. It will be fun learning all the new things that she can/will do, & how some of them are funny. You will all have good times, & laughs together as a family. Just make sure that you have a camera near you on some of the new things that she does, and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brandi, Sheri, & G-ma Sally & G-pa Jack!
    Thank you so much! Kenny & I are absolutely loving being a mommy and daddy. We are having such a blast with our little girl! She is such a happy baby! Kenny & I have been using the strategies from Baby Wise and currently have her on a 3 hour schedule of feeding/waketime/sleeptime. It has been fabulous! I am looking forward to Addie meeting you in person! We will definitely keep you updated on all our experiences =) We love you!

    ReplyDelete