Monday, September 7, 2009

All About Addison!

Kenny & I are thoroughly enjoying being a mommy & daddy! We are currently reading a book called BabyWise & have gotten our baby girl on a pretty great schedule. She is ready to eat about every three hours, stays awake for just a little while to play, and then it's off to bedtime. And the cycle continues! It has been fabulous for both Kenny & myself. Even though she wakes up during the night for food, we have both been getting plenty of rest =) Addison is a very content & relaxed little girl! As are we! Kenny & I are learning SO much right now! We gave Addie her first bath the other day (she was not a happy camper) and experienced her first smelly poop! I wish you could have seen Kenny's face!!! Actually, I think there is a picture on our previous post! haha. Needless to say, his gag reflexes took effect & I had the pleasure of changing our adorable baby. hehe. For some reason, it does not really bother me all that much. haha. I think that just might be the mommy in me.
I have found that I love my husband even more! He is such a magnificent daddy! Sometimes, he will just stare at his daughter in amazement. He is a fantastic swaddler, burper, and bather! I'm so proud to have such a wonderful man as my hubby!
Anyway...we love you all, miss you, and hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. You are right! Addie is a DOLL!!! I will be glad when we can see her in person. I hope you are doing all right yourself Kim. You are all three in our prayers each day. The pictures are so cute. Thanks for putting so many on your posting. We love you. Take care and may God bless you each day with a life full of peace. Love Mamaw and Papaw White.

    ReplyDelete