Strong Grip Miss Addie! A very happy family =) Our beautiful Addison Elizabeth! My favorite picture! Kenny is SO excited to be a daddy! Ready to head home from the hospital in her carseat =)
Kenny & I are SO excited to have a blog where our friends & family can see what we are doing on our journey =) We love being able to keep in touch with you all, and with our precious new addition coming, we are thrilled to share pictures and posts! We miss you guys & look forward to seeing you soon! Many hugs from the D.C. area!
The Real Whites...hehe
Our Old Geezer Look
I Love My Hubby!
I am a very blessed woman. I am married to the greatest man in the world who is going to make the most incredible daddy! What a studly hunk-o-man-mass. hehe. This picture was taken on the day he finished training in D.C.
Addison Elizabeth
Our Addie Beth
Baby White #2
Addie's Little Brother OR Sister
Mimi and Pappaw
Nana
The Story of Kenny & Kimberly
Kenny & I met at a wedding reception in June 2004. After some interesting experiences (hehe), we began dating in October. Knowing that we were incredibly attracted to one another & could "compromise the mission" of saving ourselves until marriage, we decided not to kiss each other until that day (oober tough to say the least...I'm married to a studly hunk. hehe). Kenny & I dated 2.5 years and were married on March 24, 2007. We did hold to our commitment & our first kiss was on that day! It was DEFINITELY worth the wait!
I am SOOO thankful to have a husband that is the love of my life, my favorite person in the galaxy, & my very best friend. We are now entering the next adventure of our lives by adding a new addition on July 22nd. Our sweet baby girl, Addie Beth, will officially be a big sister. We have had SO much fun on our journey thus far & I'm looking forward to what awaits us!
No comments:
Post a Comment