Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Pictures =)

Her thinking face! Hummm.
Giving smooches to our baby girl!
Daddy is so good! He's checking for a poopy! hehe

3 comments:

  1. Hello Addie you are soooo beautiful just like your Daddy & Mommie.
    Love you
    Aunt Luzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there....The pictures are really beautiful, including all three of you. Kim you said that Kenny will stare at Addie in amazement, I used to stand and watch our babies sleep, just to make sure they were breathing. Now I watch Papaw when he is sleeping, just to make sure he is breathing. I guess you can tell he is my whole world. Take care and may God bless all of you with a constant sense of his presence. We love you, Mamaw and Papaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aunt Luzia & Mammaw & Pappaw!
    Thank you so much! Kenny & I are definitely proud of our little Addison! She is such a joy & makes our family complete =) We have been doing a 3 hour cycled schedule using strategies from the book Baby Wise. We do feeding/waketime/sleeptime. It seems to working really well! She is such a calm/happy baby & we are very happy parents.
    We love you SO much & can't wait for our Addie to meet you! Hugs from D.C.!

    ReplyDelete