Kenny is such a good daddy! I'm SO blessed =)
Mimi loves holding her Addie!
Giving Addie Beth some tummy play!
We're working on building those muscles!
Addie's first day in her crib! So sweet =)
I love when she clasps her little hands together!
Buckled up! Ready to go to a doctors appointment for a check-up.
Three generations!
Doug loving on his little grand-daughter =)
hey guys I made it home safe and can you beleive that I am really on the net. Hey if it weren't for Addie I'm sure I won't be. I loved being up there with ya'll and can't wait till Mimi brings Addison back with her to show the rest of the family what I was able to enjoy this past few weeks.. Love ya LOTS and looking forward to this web site so I can keep up with everything... hearing about it is fine, but seeing is better.
ReplyDeleteDoug, I am SO thankful you were able to be here! We definitely miss you =) I will try to put some new pictures up as much as possible, so you can see your sweet Addie. We did tummy time today & Addison pushed up her little bootee up! We are SO proud! She's building her muscles. So strong! Love you!
ReplyDelete