
Amazed little Addison is really ours!

All snuggled up in daddy's arms.

How cute is this picture?! What a proud mimi!

The most incredible feeling in the world!

Showing her big 3-week-old muscles!

She loves one arm to be free & one to be all snuggled up! haha.

Addison is becoming SO alert! She's just listening to daddy.

Ooo! Look at mommy =)

Addie's showing her bashful side. hehe. Look at those smiley eyes.

Completely konked out! She could not hold her little eyes open.
wow!!! It looks like ya'll are having a great week... I can't beleive that it has been 2 weeks since I was up there and she looks like she is growing like a weed!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there cause before you know it she'll be asking for the car keys!!!
Love ya lots!!!
hahaha! Noooooo! Wow, car keys. I can't even begin to imagine her that big!
ReplyDeleteAddie is definitely growing like crazy! Her newborn outfits are getting to be snug, and she's about to be in the new size of diapers. Can you believe she'll be one month old next weekend?! Time flies! I just love her SO much, Doug! She becomes more & more precious. She has all these new little facial expressions & is smiling so much more. I am just one proud mommy!
Hope you have a great day! Love you & miss you! Sending you massive hugs from D.C.!!!