Mimi looks lovingly at her grand-daughter!
Completely zonked out!
Just watching the blinds. haha. Addison is fascinated with the blinds on our windows. I think it's the contrast between light & dark. It's SO cute!
Daddy loves his girl!
I can't help but smooch those cheeks! hehe
Our girl is definitely regular. haha. These diapers are just from 3 days! But... I am super thankful! Better out than in!
Bathtime is not sooo bad anymore. hehe. Addie tolerates it! haha.
Hold on, Addie. Daddy cleans in-between those little baby wrinkles! Wow! I can't believe it! Our baby girl is already over 2 weeks old! Unbelievable! Time has gone SO fast, and I know it's just going to continue =( Yesterday, Kenny & I transitioned our sweet Addie from the bassinet to her crib! It was a tough day being that she didn't like the change at first, but by last night, she was sleeping amazingly well in her crib. And today, she is a very happy girl! She is doing wonderful on her feeding/waketime/sleeptime schedule. Just cooing & in dreamland right now =) YAY! Kenny & I are thoroughly enjoying our Addison Elizabeth!
wow, those are great photos and I can't beleive how aware Addie looks to her surroundings already.... I sure miss being there, but it looks like mimi is still enjoying y'all....
ReplyDeleteplease make sure that she gets on the plane when the time comes, cause me and the puppys miss her.
love ya lots and we'll keep checking for your wonderful updates... thanks
We miss you being here, too! I can't believe how fast our little Addison is changing! We are definitely starting to see more of her sweet personality come out. It's SO much fun Doug! Just so you know...I'll have a VERY hard time putting mom on the airplane =( We are going to miss her SO big! I will continue to post pictures and updates. We love you here in the wacky state of VA! hehe. Sending you hugs!
ReplyDelete