Kenny & I have been so super busy recently (such an understatement), that I am thoroughly enjoying my morning/early afternoon home just relaxing and working on the blog. hehe. For the last several weeks, I have had the "nesting instinct" and every extra second I get, I tend to be thinking about how I can make Addie's room more organized, or how I can get everything just a tad cleaner. hehe. But today...needs to be a rest day, until I go to work at 3 (for just a couple of hours).
I have been talking to my baby girl a lot today. She is such an active little thing, and whenever I rub my tummy, she tends to move or roll over my hand. I am getting more & more excited to meet this miracle. Kenny & I are thrilled about being a mommy & daddy in the next couple of weeks! It seems so surreal!
Last night, my sweet hubby and I watched "Fearfully & Wonderfully Made!" Wow! The way God designed Addison just blows me away. It is completely incredible because numerous miracles have to happen in order for her to even be at the point she is now (full-term). It brings tears to my eyes to think of God's goodness. If you get a chance, I really encourage you to watch it. Kenny & I put a link on our website.
Tomorrow morning bright & early, we head to another doctor's appointment, and she'll look to see if I'm dilated any. Can you believe how fast this pregnancy has gone?!? I'm just praying Addison will wait to come until my mom gets here on August 24th.
We love you all & miss you! Can't wait for you to see our new addition!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment