I can't believe it! Over 9 months of waiting to see our little girl, & it's right around the corner! I have had some pretty intense contractions since Tuesday, but the doctor said it is just helping me dialate. As of yesterday (August 30th), Addie is in position, my cervix is ready, and now we are just waiting for me to dialate a little more. We were told that she could come today, tomorrow, or a couple days from now.
After my sweet hubby gets off work, our goal is to walk, walk, and walk some more. Please pray for us as we enter this new phase of our lives! It's definitely beyond exciting and also a little nerve-wracking! Kenny & I have been praying for Addie, and I know He will help us in making wise decisions for her! It's just that she is going to be SOOO tiny & dependent on us for everything =) hehe. Thankfully, for the first few weeks, my mom will be here helping! What a comfort!
Okay family & friends, the next time we see you, we will have a new addition. We love you & look forward to seeing you as soon as we can! Have an AMAZING week! Talk to you soon!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment