Hey everyone!
So far, this week has been a good one, but I am thoroughly exhausted and my ankles are starting to swell! I'm getting "cankles!" haha. But...I am unbelievably thankful that I have been so healthy in my pregnancy, so a little swelling at the very end is okay. I definitely can't complain. I've felt pretty great up until this point =)
This past Tuesday morning, Kenny & I went to our 37 week doctor's appointment. (WOW! Any time now, we'll be parents). We were informed that Addie Beth is a very healthy baby girl, and thankfully, she'll be a lot smaller than we previously thought. The doctor said Addison will only be between 7.5 to 8 pounds. YAY! That helps me breathe just a little bit easier.
After our appointment, we had a hospital walking tour (which was phenomenal!!!). The room I'll be in looks just like a hotel room... equipped with fridge, rocking chair, spacious bathroom, comfy couch, etc. And the staff is incredible! Kenny & I are thrilled and so comfortable to be having our first baby at the Naval hospital in Bethesda, Maryland (about 30 minutes from our house).
After we got back from the hospital, I got to start on Addie's scrapbook with a couple of friends from church =) We had such a blast and are about to begin a "scrapbooking club." I love crafy, creative projects and fellowship with friends! I'm excited!
Anyhoo... I just got off work from Sylvan and am about to go lay down & rest. O! Speaking of which, I have officially been promoted to "Education Consultant." I will have 8 weeks of maternity leave, and then begin working part-time in this position. It is such a huge blessing! I will have the opportunity to be a full-time mommy (& wife) and be able to work in my field. Kenny & Addie are definitely my priorities, and this position will allow that to happen.
Love you all! Look forward to seeing you soon!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment