Monday, January 31, 2011

Our New Little One

Everything is hitting me all at once today. We are moving next week (Feb 9th)...off to start our new adventure...for Kenny to try to reach his ultimate dream. I have been having dreams of San Diego for the last week. I feel as though God is truly preparing me for this brand new phase of our lives. I am excited to see where He takes us on this journey. I know it will be full of challenges, joys, and growth. I believe God is going to stretch me past what I knew I could handle and make me more like Him.

Not only that, but it just hit me that I am having a new precious baby in July! I know it sounds silly, but with keeping up with our active little Addie, I have not really given much thought to the sweet baby (I think boy...haha) growing inside me. But today, I stopped for just a minute, and in that minute realized that Addison will have a big brother or sister in the coming months. Kenny & I are both only children, and to be able to give our sweet Addison Elizabeth this gift, touches my heart. It brings tears to my eyes. I am very thankful!



3 comments:

  1. Oh Kim!!! First of all Addison is getting so Big and she is so gorgeous!! She will be a wonderful big sister!! Secondly, you look amazing being pregnant!!! and Thirdly, I hope you that you all have a safe journey. And I also hope your stay with your family while Kenny is at training is wonderful! I bet your mom is so excited to spend that time with you and Addison, and baby bump too :) I miss you alot. More than words can describe. Im not sure how or why things happened the way they did, but im thinking a person with both know drew you and I farther apart. But i just want you to know that I miss you tremendously and i wish nothing but the best for all 4 of you!! xo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa,
    You are so precious to me! You have no idea how much I have needed your encouraging words lately! How thankful I am that God allowed us to meet here in VA. I know that our friendship drifted throughout the course of the 2 years we were there, but I have no bad feelings at all. Sometimes, for whatever reason, that happens. But now, I am VERY thankful that we are talking through whatever means...facebook, blog. I would love to continue to talk & encourage eachother during our journeys. I miss you, friend! I think the world of you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, Im thankful that we got to meet as well. I enjoyed you and kenny, and Little addie SOO MUCH! I have no bad feelings towards you at all, I actually have regret. Regret that we didnt try harder. Im glad we are keeping in touch too. Encouragement is one of my finer qualities. I will definetly read all your blogs, and help you along the way. I will be a besty from afar. I love you too, and I think the world of you as well. Sorry I didnt see this sooner!! Love you kim. VERY VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete