Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Busy December




Wow! This month has been busy to the extreme (times a thousand). I am officially the "Director of Enrichment" at the Child Development Center in Alexandria. I am VERY thankful for this position being that it is 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Little Miss Addiebug will stay in the nursery very close to mommy! YAY! God is so good to us Whites. I will be teaching a music class, while my assistant will be doing library! So exciting! I have loads of ideas filling my brain, and I can't wait to use them.
Today, I took Addie to the preschool with me to organize the library, and she was such a joy! I am just so proud to be the mommy of Addison Elizabeth. Lots of kiddos were there with their parents (who were helping), and this little one-year old boy kept giving Addie hugs. Soooo sweet! hehe. Daddy might not be too happy about this though. haha. At one point, he gave her a cracker, and she proceeded to lick it. haha. Precious! Then, I caught him brushing a duster across her face! YIKES! When I stopped him, he got sooo sad. I know he just wanted to play with my sweet baby girl, but little dust bunnies dancing across her face was no good. hehe.
I have much more to post about but I am about to help my friend register for her wedding. As soon as my love gets home, Tori and I are Target bound.
But...in future posts, I need to share about...our "new" car (It's really a cute 'lil '98 red Saturn coupe. We we paid cash for it and it only has 87,000 miles on it, so it's fabulous...haha), the highly intense "College Night" I've been working on at Sylvan, coming home for Christmas, etc. etc. etc.
Life in the White household has been NONSTOP for the last few weeks! I'm ready to get home and "slow down." haha. Well...maybe not slow down, but definitely visit family and friends! We miss you guys sooo much and love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you taking that position. Praying that it will be a great fit for you.

    ReplyDelete